ThI 5 Jun / Intermediate Jewellery Making (4 weeks)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $225.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
This workshop is held over four Thursday evenings. You will already have completed our Introduction to Jewellery Making Workshop or have completed one with another teacher (we will need to be able to call them to confirm or see some of your work) and be interested in expanding your skills.
In this class, we explore more complex jewellery designs and techniques for working in metal including working in gold. You must be confident soldering, sawing and filing unsupervised.
When: Thursday evenings from 6pm-9pm
What to bring:
- Visual journal and pencil / any design ideas you may have
- Any gold or scrap gold you may want to melt down and use in your piece
- Any gemstones you have (we also have some available for purchase)
- Please wear closed in shoes and have long hair tied back
- Bring an apron or wear old clothes