Formed & Cast Wedding Ring Workshop
After the ring is cast, you return for the second session where this time you both work directly with the metal to file, sand and polish your ring (or we can finish your rings for you and deliver via registered post).
The Carved and Cast Wedding/Commitment Ring Workshop includes
- Private ring making workshop for two
- Delicious morning or afternoon tea
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Champage at the end of the class
- Casting fee
- Stone setting starting from $25 per stone
- Fingerprint engraving $250 per ring
- Engraving a message/name/date $180 per ring
- Engraving a message in your handwriting $250 per ring
- Rhodium plating (for white gold rings) $80 per ring
If you would like to make your ring from Platinum, carving it from wax and casting it is the only way to do so.
If you have any additional questions prior to making a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim on 0415 836 311.