How can I learn to make Jewellery in a weekend...is it possible?
At Jewellery Collective, we pride ourselves on equipping our students with as much information as possible in our 'weekend intensive' workshops.
Our ultimate goal is to get our students to a point where they feel confident setting up their own home-based jewellery studio using the tips and techniques learned in our Introduction to Jewellery Making workshop.
We are the only jewellery school in Australia that offers this kind of 'intensive' weekend class where you will learn about all of the fundamental aspects of silversmithing including;
- annealing & soldering
- metal stamping and texturing
- shaping metal using mandrels and hammers
- learning how to use all of the jewellers basic hand tools with confidence
- creating a cabochon setting for a gem stone
- bezel setting a gem stone with confidence
- learning about various finishing techniques such as creating a matte or high shine finish with different polishing wheels and micro motor attachments
We absolutely love sharing our knowledge with our students and over the past 2.5 years, have taught hundreds of students beginner and advanced silver and goldsmithing techniques.
Feel free to get in touch with us for a chat about how we can help you to reach your goal of making beautiful jewellery with confidence.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.